Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Lead and manage a team of Delivery Consultants (DCs) to deliver high-quality solutions while promoting a culture of continuous improvement and best practices. The mission is to ensure that the team operates efficiently and effectively, delivering high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client expectations. The manager will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the team is meeting the goals and objectives of the organization.
· Lead and coach the team through their technical activities, ensuring that they have the necessary tools, processes, and training to deliver high-quality solutions and achieve Service Level Objectives.
· Hire new members to match workload and increase the team's size and capabilities.
· Connect with Customers/MSP to solicit feedback and ensure that their needs and expectations are being met.
· Define and share best practices to the team to promote a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that the team delivers the highest quality solutions.
· Understand customers' contracts and deliver against them, ensuring that the team meets contractual obligations and provides value to customers.
· Connect with PSM team to ensure that value is being documented by PSMs and that the team is delivering on their commitments.
· Grow Accelerate Business by 20%-30% through contracts expansion and new contracts, by identifying new opportunities and working with the Sales team to close deals.
· Enable the Sales team on how to sell Accelerate MSP and discover opportunities, by providing training and support on the features and benefits of the service.
· Define OKRs to the team matching Accelerate Department OKRs, to ensure that the team is aligned with the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
N notable Document UCs and post on Yammer, to share knowledge and best practices with the wider organization.
· Connect with the Product Team for the features and enhancements roadmap, to ensure that the team is aware of upcoming changes and can plan accordingly.
· Technical Acumen
· Customer Focus
· Strategic Thinking
· Hiring and Developing Talent
The competencies will help the manager of technical consultants to effectively lead and manage the team, ensure customer satisfaction, and achieve the organization's goals and objectives. By following this scorecard, the Manager - Accelerate MSP can be successful in their role and drive the team towards success.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.