Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
This role is to support the growth of the Nexthink business in the Northern and Central Europe region by driving the adoption and use of our strategic employee experience platform with our key customers.
The focus of the Customer Success Managers is to own and drive the customer success plan and ensure customers realize the value of their investment in Nexthink. This is a strategically important role focused on the largest customers, and requires a structured, organized, and diligent approach to succeed. You will also be expected to build executive relationships at some of the largest companies with proven experience in doing so.
This is a key position within the Technical Services team and the successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with Sales, Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Customer Support and Product teams to drive positive customer outcomes, operational success and upsell opportunities.
- Aligned to approximately 10-15 Nexthink Enterprise customers, you will own and execute the Customer Success Plan for each account to ensure Nexthink becomes part of daily operations as a strategic initiative and is delivering maximum value to the customer.
- Engage and build relationships with customer executives and other influential stakeholders as a trusted advisor and identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact and value of Nexthink.
- Identify new opportunities for Nexthink, either through Professional Services engagements, or upsell/cross-sell of additional Nexthink services and solutions.
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Team including but not limited to the Account Managers, Solution Consultants, Professional Services and Support Teams.
- Work to ensure renewal through extensive use of Value Tracking activities
- Host workshops that support educating and development of the customer journey in the use of the product and how to quantify the value of outcomes.
- In partnership with the Account manager, lead quarterly business reviews with key customer stakeholders to communicate progress against the success plan and provide thought leaderships on customer maturity journey focused on required outcomes.
- Act as a voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Update our CRM solution and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable
- 5-10 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager working in the Software Industry with Large Enterprise Accounts and successful adoption of SaaS
- Ability to drive the people, process, and technology aspects of a software solution to ensure adoption and value realization.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance; using good judgment to escalate issues when needed.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders.
- Organized and structured, with the ability to facilitate difficult/complex situations.
- Have a “can do” attitude to own and drive results.
- Strong understanding of IT Operations, ITSM processes (ITIL), or End User Compute/Client Management practices is preferred.
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written as well as verbal).
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.