- Base Salary Range: 77000-120000
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Support Account Manager, you will be responsible for the customers you are assigned to under the Premium Support program. You will ensure the success of the customers you handle in terms of technical support, and you will become their single point of contact for their region. You will be based in Boston and will report to the Premium Support Manager.
You must have previous experience in L2 and L3 support, customer-facing consulting and should be equally comfortable working in a team as well as independently, be ready to learn, and be open to receiving feedback from your peers and management. You should have a high sense of ownership of the domain for which you are responsible.
- First, second and third level of support for Premium Support customers located in your business area – up to 5 accounts.
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase, including phone communication and remote sessions with the customer.
- Diligent tracking of every request coming from the customers you manage, from ticket creation until its resolution.
- Be present in key meetings throughout the different phases of a project, including kick- off and go-live.
- Organize and take part in follow-up meetings with both the internal teams at Nexthink as well as the customer, in order to provide resolution to a customer issue.
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of the customer’s environment, business and particular needs.
- Ensure the implementation meets the requirements defined by the customer and perform regular health checks on it.
- Closely follow every project your customers are involved in to ensure you remain knowledgeable and informed.
- At least 5 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Consolidated experience in virtualization and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS preferrable)
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity with New Relic or another APM a plus
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/containerization concepts a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other European languages are a plus)
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.