Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
What you will do:
Measurement and Reporting:
- Develop a measurement strategy for marketing campaigns
- Build reports and visualizations with marketing key metrics to help the team understand campaign effectiveness
- Conduct deep dive analysis to identify drivers of marketing performance and generate insights for future campaigns
- Should be able to quickly digest or develop a new KPI, ask the right questions, and effectively interpret and act on what it's telling you and what it's not telling you.
- Monitor marketing KPIs and explain deviations from the norm
- Deliver sophisticated analyses to senior leadership that provide thoughtful evaluation of data
- Partner with the Growth & Performance team to analyze CAC/LTV
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate reporting and data collection processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather benchmark data and other insights for marketing campaigns
- Use statistical tools and methods to analyze data from various sources
- Automate analysis through insightful dashboards
- Communicate findings to stakeholders in a clear and actionable manner
- Continuously monitor data quality
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering
- Experience 3+ years in Data Analysis in a Tech Company extracting insights from data to inform decision making, and a strong understanding of interplays of different acquisition marketing channels
- Fluent professional English
- Strong SQL skills, knowledge of DBT is a plus
- Strong skills in Data Visualization tools, Tableau is a plus
- Experience with ELT tools
- Expert proficiency with Excel/Gsheets
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other MarTech
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Excellent organizational, project and time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable setting the agenda and owning follow through with minimal oversight
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis and modeling
- Can work fast and handle tight deadlines
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.