Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
About the job
Within the Finance Department and reporting to the IT SOX Manager, Ethan Boccara, you will ensure that the data processed in all main IT applications (e.g. Netsuite, Ivalua) used in the Finance Operations department are handled accurately and safely.
As a data specialist, you are the guardian of the data hygiene and integrity. Your in-depth knowledge of the applications makes you the natural GO TO person for operational considerations of users. Internal control is important to Contentsquare: you will make sure that all data management processes within the key applications/tools are aligned with standard methodologies and up to date.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the administration and management of the Master Data within the Finance Operation application landscape (e.g iValua, Netsuite, Kyriba):
- Short term focus on the Ivalua project still in the roll out phase. Your first assignment will be to contribute to the integration of this P2P lighthouse project at Contentsquare level.
- Support users with the adoption of the tools and applications as a super user.
- Ensure data collection processes are implemented and up-to-date (SOPs), following Business and internal control requirements.
- Ensure the full reliability of the finance master data handled in the applications (e.g. supplier, taxes, budget, etc.) with the support of the business owners.
- Define data checks according to business expectations and ensure data checks are developed and regularly completed.
- Attend Contentsquare meetings dedicated to Master Data topics (e.g. Steering Committee).
- Ensure alignment of Master Data definition and Business Glossary.
- Be a key contact for the IT team by facilitating the business understanding and requirements.
- Handle level 1 business incidents & requests on the Finance Operations Group referential application.
- Evaluate the root causes of data quality issues (in collaboration with business users) and define the remediation strategy for each cause identified.
- Collaborate with Finance team members on the health of the application and its roadmap.
Maintain and ensure operability of data flows within the Finance Operation application architecture aligned with the Business requirements (e.g. interfaces, API, manual integration, reports):
- Propose, implement and formalize processes and technology solutions (e.g. automation) in order to ensure completeness, security and privacy of data for all the IT finance system integration in accordance with internal control guidelines.
- Conducts business analysis with IT and business functions to maintain alignment between business needs and IT solutions.
- Develop the Business Functional specifications in collaboration with IT, Quality and Business functions to improve the data integration.
- Ensure the full completeness of the daily batch (e.g. Celigo integration) and follow up the business incidents until the resolution.
- Ensure the proper application of the compliance plan and its maintenance, to stay in sync with the expectations of internal and external audits on the reliability and traceability of data (SOX requirements).
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proficient in French and English: you will work with teams in different countries, US, Israel etc.
- Min 2-3 years of experience or more in data, operation or product in a startup/tech environment, or in a consulting firm
- Experience or strong interest in financial / procurement processes (e.g. Procure to Pay, Cash Management, Financial Reporting).
- Ability to quickly understand and challenge the operation of data structure and architecture: either through shown experience, or through relevant background
- Ability to make the link between functional requirements and technical specificities
- Ability to adapt and be flexible: you will be required to work in a team with interlocutors from various business departments (e.g. Procurement, Finance, IT, Business Intelligence)
What makes you stand out
- A degree in accounting and/or data management and/or IT architecture
- Experience with ERP, P2P applications and cash management solutions (Netsuite, Ivalua and Kyriba preferred).
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now