GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destinations. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action-oriented Senior Strategy and Operations Manager (Supply Activation). You will have the opportunity to lead our efforts to activate newly acquired inventory on our platform. Your success will ensure that our customers can access the world's most popular experiences. As Senior Strategy and Operations Manager (Supply Activation), you will report to the Head of Supply Selection and collaborate closely with our Marketing and Product teams.
We, as the Supply Selection team, aspire to have the undisputed best inventory for Modern Explorers. We thrive to provide a comprehensive selection of experience - not only for key attractions but also for activities in destinations that are less travelled to. Our company-wide Selection efforts stretch from generating leads of interested suppliers, converting those leads through our registration funnel to activating recently acquired activities.
- You will design and execute on our supply activation strategy, engaging with cross-functional teams
- You will challenge the status quo of our activation efforts and will come up with innovative tactics to accelerate the performance of new activities on our platform
- You will manage cross-functional projects together with key stakeholders of our Marketing and Product teams
- You will perform data analyses to identify and execute against growth opportunities by engaging senior level stakeholders (directors, VP’s and C-level executives)
- You will work on overarching Supply projects with high strategic relevance
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in management consulting or 5+ years of experience in Operations, Strategy or Marketing in a high performance environment, ideally in a marketplace or SaaS company
- You excel at managing cross-team projects and getting multiple, also senior, stakeholders on the same page, creating engagement and efficient processes
- You are a self-starter with excellent commercial acumen, nothing holds you back from executing on a large-scale project with a test-and-learn mindset
- You are able to proactively deal with high ambiguity, and don't need to be told what to do and how to do it
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down complex problems into clear and actionable milestones
- You are not intimidated by data, and use it to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel, Looker, or Power BI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.