GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We take a data-driven approach to connect the customer's intent to the right inventory in our marketplace. We believe in building scalable channels, by working in cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Data Science, Content, Design) to build the best marketing automation in the industry. We are looking for an outstanding Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Performance Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine.
- Identify, create and execute creative strategies to manage the growth and coverage of our paid search channel.
- You are responsible for updating and improving the account structure as well as its automated pipelines.
- Use data and marketing expertise to understand customer intent and target the right audience with our campaigns.
- Influence the product roadmap based on learnings from tests, analysis and market insights, you know what the user search and want - link to testing blog post
- Work closely together with internal and external stakeholders (from tech, data science and other business units) to optimize existing processes, find new opportunities and deliver results and maximize channel impact.
Who you are
- 4-6 years experience in paid search (2 years in-house).
- Completed a degree in economics/marketing, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practice.
- You are an analytical thinker and technology affinity is your strength.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel, gsheet): pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets. You love working with lots of data.
- Working knowledge of SQL (Databricks) and Looker is strongly preferred but not essential (you will be expected to pick up SQL in early days on the job).
- An entrepreneurial spirit that looks at ambiguity as an opportunity rather than an issue and can drive initiatives through well-reasoned and analytical decision-making, strong prioritization and grit.
- Ability to derive insights and passionate about applying them in real business contexts
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now