ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
For our Global Marketing team, we are looking for a brilliant graduate to join us in the role of Marketing Intern.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will support the definition of commercial storytelling and the value proposition related to new product and business solutions for our clients (retailers and brands) on a global scale.
More in detail, you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Prepare presentations, datasheets, case studies and sales pitches to support the Sales team;
- Coordinating with both Sales and Product Management departments to ensure the best solution for our clients;
- Develop material for Sales training;
- Support the preparation of events and meetings with the clients.
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Economics & Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Management Engineering or similar courses
- Strong attitude towards analysis, data-driven and detail oriented approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Precision and flexibility combined with great communication skills
- Native knowledge of Spanish/French and fluency in English
- Availability to work 30 hours per week, (3 days full-time + 1 day part-time)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility: you will have flexibility in your time of entry and exit, which is one of the benefits most valued by our employees.
- English classes: you will have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.