We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
We are looking to hire a Campaign Manager responsible for the ideation and the strategic planning of our key marketing campaigns. This position will be partnering with our PMO Director, as well as with all marketing functions on an executional level to make sure each creative campaign fulfils our business objectives, delivering upon set deadlines and KPIs. The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual with marketing experience in a rapidly growing business environment and a solid understanding of the different marketing functions that can be leveraged through our campaigns.
- Support senior stakeholders in the elaboration of the yearly Marketing plan
- Understand business challenges in-depth to develop 360° campaigns from ideation all the way to a complete integrated plan with corresponding KPIs and budget
- Work closely with all the marketing functions to think through their support to the global campaigns goals, from planning to execution
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external creative teams/agencies in charge of assets development
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Creative thinker that can develop and plan innovative campaign ideas
- Robust understanding of different marketing channels and functions
- Familiarity with a digital-heavy marketing strategy, comfort with multiple digital channels and website optimization efforts
- Very organised with strong project management skills; previous experience with project management platform like Asana or similar is a plus
- Ability to deal efficiently with organisational ambiguity and fast-changing environments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company
- Fluent in English
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.