We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
As Senior Brand Manager at Nothing, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that strengthen our brand and drive awareness. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling executions that resonate with our target audience and continue to differentiate Nothing from the boring tech scene. You will report to the Senior Director, Brand and Creative and work closely with other departments to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives. You will collaborate with our product and marketing teams to ensure brand consistency across all products and touchpoints. The Brand Manager’s role is a far reaching position with a key strategic remit; you’ll help to build brand awareness and positioning globally for Nothing.
- Ensure global consistency of our brand narrative across all touchpoints
- Develop and implement creative brand marketing strategies (Moments) that support business objectives and drive growth inc key moments between product launches
- Support Nothing Store Soho, and other offline brand initiatives
- Evaluate and make recommendations for strategic partnerships, collaborations and opportunities to amplify the Nothing Story
- Develop and manage an annual planning calendar for brand activities to drive visibility and brand interest for Nothing
- Working closely with other departments (marketing, ecommerce, regional teams) on aligning brand activity
- Ensure integrity and set the standard for Nothing when communicating with all local market points of contact
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute integrated campaigns across multiple channels
- Manage external agencies and vendors to ensure the successful execution of campaigns and initiatives
- Conduct research and analysis to identify customer insights, market trends, and competitive positioning
- Report results and key learnings back to HQ on a regular basis to measure success
- Develop and manage budgets, timelines, and resources for all brand marketing initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, preferably in the technology, fashion or music industry
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform marketing decisions
- Understanding of branding, positioning, and messaging principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.