We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage our social media platforms as well as develop our presence across new and emerging platforms in the future. This person will be working closely with our Digital Marketing Director to further develop our social media strategy and execute upon it. The Social Media Manager will be a strategic individual with a strong creative mind and with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop, execute and optimize our social media strategy and corresponding content plan;
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels;
- Continuously monitoring performance and measurement, suggesting solutions and ensuring content and campaigns exceed performance metrics;
- Build world class, highly innovative and inherently social media campaigns for our product launches, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement;
- Drive exponential growth across our social media channels with world class content plans and corresponding channels strategies;
- Develop strategies with our paid media team to ensure Paid Social is taken into account and executed across channels
- Own and develop the content creator strategy for Nothing globally, to ensure we have a controlled stream of 3rd party content from creators and partners
- Ensure content developed for our social channels are planned across the entire purchasing journey from awareness, consideration, purchase and retention.
- Work closely and collaboratively across the digital marketing team and wider marketing teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies.
- 5 years+ of relevant experience
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
- Experience of executing across Paid, Owned and Earned Social Media strategies
- A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe
- A people’s person loving building communities and interacting with communities
- Experience working with influencers and 3rd party content creators
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.