About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Concept Operations team within a scaling AI tech company. As a Technical Product Analyst, you will be an expert in Signal’s Artificial Intelligence operations, playing an integral part in the training of our AI.
More specifically, you’ll be managing, maintaining and iterating workflows involved in the creation of Signal AI’s concepts - topics and entities - which are trained by our AI to meet our customer needs. Sitting within the wider Strategy & Operations department, you’ll be a bridge between Engineering and Commercial teams, collaborating with various facets of the business to inform future strategy and product advancements.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- The management of complex internal processes and quality assurance to enable our AI Concepts to be trained and used by our customers
- Continually reviewing and evaluating our processes, implementing and/or automating new processes where there’s opportunity to do so
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and clear communication with a variety of stakeholders
- Working and communicating efficiently with outsourcers, offering technical assistance and advice where necessary
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering, teams to identify and drive functional or technical requirements for new feature developments
- Working closely with Commercial teams to share knowledge and process information, to enable our clients to get the most out of Signal’s artificial intelligence
- Troubleshooting and responding to queries concerning our Concepts
- Analysing large quantities of data, related to Entity, Topic and outsourcer performance, to identify actionable insights
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Technical knowledge, analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience using Jira (or similar project management tools) and Salesforce required
- Intermediate to advanced SQL & Excel skills required
- Strong attention to detail is a must; you will be dealing with and analysing large quantities of written and numerical data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly articulate insights from technical information and data
- Experience in building positive relationships and proactively liaising with stakeholders
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and delivering under pressure
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.