About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Concept Operations team within a scaling AI tech company. As a Technical Product Analyst, you will be an expert in Signal’s Artificial Intelligence operations, playing an integral part in the training of our AI.
More specifically, you’ll be managing, maintaining and iterating workflows involved in the creation of Signal AI’s concepts - topics and entities - which are trained by our AI to meet our customer needs. Sitting within the wider Strategy & Operations department, you’ll be a bridge between Engineering and Commercial teams, collaborating with various facets of the business to inform future strategy and product advancements.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- The management of complex internal processes and quality assurance to enable our AI Concepts to be trained and used by our customers
- Continually reviewing and evaluating our processes, implementing and/or automating new processes where there’s opportunity to do so
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and clear communication with a variety of stakeholders
- Working and communicating efficiently with outsourcers, offering technical assistance and advice where necessary
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering, teams to identify and drive functional or technical requirements for new feature developments
- Working closely with Commercial teams to share knowledge and process information, to enable our clients to get the most out of Signal’s artificial intelligence
- Troubleshooting and responding to queries concerning our Concepts
- Analysing large quantities of data, related to Entity, Topic and outsourcer performance, to identify actionable insights