Are you a numbers whiz with a passion for precision and organization? Join our team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist and become an integral part of our finance department. In this role, you'll be responsible for managing and optimizing our company's receivables, ensuring accurate and timely collection of payments. If you're looking for a challenging yet rewarding position that combines your love for numbers with meticulous attention to detail, this is the perfect job for you!
- Maximize efficiency of our invoicing process to boost SoSafe’s cash inflow
- Fully own CRM data quality by ensuring correct reflection of customer contracts in our CRM
- Ensure close alignment between invoicing and accounting activities by collaborating with internal departments, such as Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships
- Keep our management and internal stakeholders up to date by sharing best in class revenue reports
- Facilitate business decisions by providing analysis to the specific stakeholders
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues related to customer billing, payment, or outstanding balances.
- Perform regular account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and provide updates to management
- Relevant experience as an accountant or in a comparable position
- Profound understanding of revenue accounting, accounts receivable management
- Familiarity with international accounting standards, such as IFRS, is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to act and operate independently to accomplish objectives
- Proactive with strong communication skills in German and English
- Keen to meet assigned closing timelines and constantly design process optimization
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies, as well as with customers and partners, to maximize performance and efficiency
- Stay focused when facing deadlines and ad hoc challenges
- Experience with DATEV and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now! Apply now