Are you passionate about learning and behavioral change?
Are you interested in designing engaging and innovative learning experiences at scale and promoting a culture of cybersecurity awareness for hundreds of thousands of users?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Learning Experience Designer.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts as well as our go to market team (sales and customer success) to identify target audience's training needs, define project scope, and establish learning objectives.
- Regularly participate in customer calls to learn more about their needs directly and incorporate them into your daily work.
- Apply advanced instructional design methodologies, learning theories, and our best practices to create engaging, effective, and scalable learning content including e-learning modules, videos, and assessments.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure seamless integration of learning content into the SoSafe Cyber Security Awareness platform.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning experiences through data analysis and user feedback, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Combine the user glasses with business sense and market orientation in all your decisions.
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to junior learning experience designers, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Stay current on industry trends, tools, and technologies to inform and improve design strategies and maintain our competitive edge.
- You have already brought several e-learning projects to completion in end to end responsibility as an Instructional Designer or Learning Experience Designer.
- Pressing deadlines and responsibility for multiple projects at once energize you. You prioritize intelligently, have an excellent overview and communicate early and solution-oriented in case you need support.
- You are bold and always looking forward to doing something completely new. You do this with the goal of winning, but you are also aware that failure is sometimes part of it.
- Strong team player, but you also feel comfortable working independently. You present yourself confidently to internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels up to C-level and can communicate efficiently at different flight levels.
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Company pension program
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now