We at SoSafe have a mission: to be the leading cyber security provider in Europe. Our award winning awareness platform empowers individuals and organizations with engaging and effective training on cyber security and data protection. With the potential cost of cybercrime projected to reach $10.5 Trillion annually by 2025 - let's work together to make a positive impact on the digital world.
As Social Media & Communications Manager you will support us in shaping our company image and delivering our vision to strengthen self-defense in a digital and connected world. Collaborating across the organization, you will work within the Corporate Communications team to communicate relevant topics around cyber security and our company in an engaging way on our social media channels.
You will be responsible for all things social media and will own and execute the social media strategy independently. We are looking for someone who is extremely driven, full of energy and ideas to create stories and drive awareness in the fast-moving scale-up world.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that supports our business goals, including messaging, tonality, design strategies, campaign strategies for social media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and take ownership to create, edit, publish, and share engaging content that is cohesive to our brand voice.
- Actively participate as a community manager by engaging with followers and our target audience, responding to queries, and participating in discussions across social media platforms.
- Coordinate and manage live social media coverage for important events, such as our Human Firewall Conference or the Digital X in Cologne.
- Monitor and report on social media KPIs using tools like HubSpot and Prowly.
- Develop and drive our corporate influencer program and help activate our “Safeys” as brand ambassadors and thought leaders.
- Deep knowledge of social media and communication strategies
- You have been responsible for multiple social media channels end-to-end, including strategy, messaging, content production, and reporting
- Excellent professional level of English (C2 or native) in written and verbal communication; German will be a plus
- Passion for creating stories and exceptional writing skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth (startup) environment preferred
- Proactive problem-solver with a hands-on mentality
- Strong collaborative skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now