Would you like to lead a high-performing team responsible for critical projects and initiatives that drive Supermetrics' business growth?
We're looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join our Core Platform team in Helsinki. You can also work fully remotely from Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, and Spain.
In this role, you will…
- Lead a small team of 3-4 developers.
- Work with both product requests and features, and backend system improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Make a real impact: Core Platform team is responsible for building the system's foundation, which means that your work will significantly impact the business's success. You'll be able to see the impact of your work firsthand as your team's components are integrated into the overall system and drive business value.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities include…
- Lead a team of skilled engineers, help them achieve their full potential, and empower them to deliver high-quality core components for the system.
- Ensure that tasks and goals are correctly set and prioritised in any given sprint/quarter/half and all obstacles are defined and communicated with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various functions, teams, and stakeholders across the organisation, fostering a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Be the primary point of contact for the domain.
- Be responsible for KPIs that indicate technology and product success for the domain.
- Keep the team's results transparent by being a point of contact for stakeholders and providing clear and actionable reports regularly set by management.
Technologies you will be using...
- Version control system (Git)
This position is for you if you have…
- Great understanding of architecture & software design.
- Good grasp of the software testing discipline.
- Great understanding of software development processes, such as Agile or Scrum.
- Experience in project management tools, such as JIRA.
- Understanding of monitoring tools and ability to interpret monitoring data and track application performance and system metrics (Datadog, OpenSearch, etc.).
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complicated technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in leading engineering teams.
- Fluent and efficient written and spoken English.
When I joined Supermetrics, my career aspirations were supported right from the start. Leaders at Supermetrics care about you as a full person, not just an employee. They treat you well and want to help you grow.
- Margarita Veshtort, Director of Engineering, Core Group
Check out the benefits we offer at supermetrics.com/careers#benefits.
Hear why our team likes it here at supermetrics.com/careers/life-at-supermetrics.
Get to know our Engineering team at supermetrics.com/careers/engineering.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.