Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Farringdon seeing explosive growth following $190 million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
ContentSquare is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen its UK team. Based in London and reporting to the Customer Success Lead, in a fast-growing company, you will manage a portfolio of customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire live cycle of their usage of the ContentSquare Solution.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their ContentSquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription. The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base. The CSM will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion.
In this role, the CSM will also work closely with cross functional ContentSquare groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the CSM will own the customer’s post-sales experience serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
Please note: This role will have a start date of no earlier than 1st October. We are welcoming applications currently so please do not hesitate to apply today to find out more about this opportunity.
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance, and French family care policy after 1 year of employment
- Fun office culture with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, brie and boardgame evenings and movie nights
- An office fully-stocked with (decent) coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus a regular supply of chocolate hobnobs)
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip