Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Product Operations Manager you will
- Help and project manage key aspects of product launches (milestones, communication, etc) and ensure smooth and efficient rollouts
- Be an interface between Sales and Product/Product Marketing
- Help identify and qualify target accounts and enable Sales approaching them
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments
- Identify and perform analysis and research that help us make the right growth decisions
- Work with teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives
- Develop scalable processes to ensure faster and more efficient product launches
It would be great if you have
- Interest in delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Strong project management ability and result oriented thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings
- Ability to learn new technologies and identify trends quickly
- Technical background, experience in Online Video Streaming and SaaS highly preferred
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now! Apply now