At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Sales Engineer is a highly visible technical expert in the pre-sales process. Sales Engineering is responsible for demonstrating prospective customers how Camunda enables them to automate business processes and gain the agility, visibility and scale that is needed to achieve digital transformation. This includes ownership of the technical part of the sales process by understanding technical requirements, introducing our technology and overcoming technical objections.
You will work closely with our Sales managers and the pre-sales teams in order to build a strong strategy to win the customer. The value of Camunda’s Sales Engineers is measured by a high conversion rate of prospects to Camunda customers.
For this role you should be deeply passionate about innovative software technologies and although you are not an expert in coding you find yourself in front of a computer creating snippets and experimenting with new frameworks.
What You'll Do:
- Map customer requirements to our Camunda product portfolio
- Develop individual Camunda evaluation plans for our prospects
- Conduct product demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Take charge of Camunda team to complete RFI / RFP documents
- Team up with Sales Managers to discuss the status and development of accounts
- Organize pre-sales engagements (schedule & assign experts, coordinate with Sales)
- Implement code snippets
- Create and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts