Our Product team is responsible for owning the entire product’s lifecycle. We work closely with our Tech & Revenue Operations teams, implementing, measuring and adjusting the best possible solutions to drive business outcomes that are transparent and incremental. We help our operations thrive while providing direct feedback to our roadmap planning and development.
We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst that can work closely both with Product Managers to measure and visualize product effectiveness, to identify and describe problems; and with our Account Managers on the definition and implementation of best practices or workarounds to improve our product's performance.
The Mobile Advertising industry is an exciting and rapidly evolving space requiring Business Analysts to rapidly detect opportunities and roadblocks and translate them into product insights and recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources).
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will develop a comprehensive know-how and understanding about our product, market, competition and customers, understanding the day-to-day of our operations and how it’s affected by our products to:
- Identify roadblocks and opportunities for improvement to ensure our product meets commercial needs.
- Assist in the definition and documentation for products' most effective use, including best practices and workarounds when required.
- Work collaboratively with product managers to keep operations teams updated about roadmap, implementations and issues in a timely manner.
- Anticipate how tech and product changes would impact campaigns performance to a granular level, and be able to plan for transitions and implementations.
- Collect feedback, analyze performance, and execute experiments to assist in Product roadmap decisions within the Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Spanish & English
- SQL and Python are a plus!
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You feel comfortable communicating with both commercial and technical stakeholders
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details
- You do whatever it takes to make your team successful, being always collaborative and adaptable to the needs of others
- You have the ability to find solutions, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You’re organized, not ad hoc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore and Buenos Aires.