The Customer Success team is an important link between the customer and all internal departments at Jampp. They own or support the on-boarding, upselling and retaining of Jampp’s most important customers, with one objective in mind - Growth.
As our Customer Success you will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our most important clients representing them internally at Jampp and providing key insights on the customers' plans to get ahead of the curve. You will be actively supporting the sales team in bringing on new key logos, owning the upsell of new products and campaigns to existing clients and building the retention or growth plan of the existing client portfolio in the North America region.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, passion on generating trusting relationships and focus for continuous growth and success of the organization, as well as yourself. So, if you are dedicated, exceptionally bright, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge… you should continue reading this job post 😉
This position is open in San Francisco, US.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the local representation for Jampp with our top existing customers. You will build strong and lasting relationships with the key players in the on-demand and mobile programmatic space.
- Own the upsell and growth of Jampp’s top customers by scaling their spend with Jampp to new apps, products, geographies, and operating systems.
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with other teams throughout the organization to advocate for the needs of our customers, get ahead of any issues and ensure we retain the account.
- Own the win back plans by trying to relaunch those campaigns during the first 3 months after the pause.
- Make use and seek out data from a variety of sources to drive commercial decision-making.
- Relevant experience in a client-facing role such as Customer Success or Account Management within the AdTech industry.
- Excellent interpersonal & commercial skills.
- Strategic and consultative approach with the focus on building long-term client relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize trends within the data to catch issues before they materially impact clients.
- Solid product & campaign management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment across departments and geographies.
- Driven, self-motivated, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge and understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem (especially programmatic advertising) and strong networking skills
- Hablar español suma puntos!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱 Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰 Competitive salary
- Premium Healthcare plan
- 🌎 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.