The People & Culture team is responsible for creating value for all Jamppers throughout their journey at Jampp. From building and growing the team; to empowering Jamppers, driving engagement and fostering our ideal culture.
We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth.
We know our success starts with our people, and so attracting top talent is our company’s number one priority. We cherry-pick each Jampper among thousands of applicants, never compromising on our high standards and cultural fit. You will be critical to help us achieve this goal, contributing to the continuous improvement of our hiring process, , working hand in hand with Hiring Managers and the executive team shaping the organization.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, passionate about matching the right opportunities with the right person and obsessed with improving anything they touch.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll be the point person for specific strategic positions, fulfilling a myriad of functions from sitting in on strategy meetings about the roles definition and how that shapes our organizational growth to managing the candidates experience from the first point of contact to a successful hire.
- Helping the team to think about hiring strategically across all teams and offices.
- Work hand in hand with the executive team and all hiring managers on roles definition, anticipating needs, benchmarking candidates and scorecards.
- Implementing new sourcing strategies and pushing the whole organization to recruit the best talent.
- Help ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience & manage new Jamppers pre-onboarding process guaranteeing a smooth transition into our onboarding and their new role.
- Collaborate with different teams on compensation and benefits making Jampp’s offer attractive for potential candidates. Help to develop and leverage our employer brand.
- Collaborate in the continual iteration of our hiring process putting forward key on recruiting metrics, leveraging data and insights to do so.
- 5+ years of hiring related experience, preferably within high-growth technology startups. You are passionate about building a passionate team.
- Proven track record to use data to optimize the recruiting processes, develop innovative strategies, increase applicant pipelines, and present findings to the executive team.
- Experience in Technical recruiting such as Software Engineering, DevOps and Data Science is a big plus
- Familiarity with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System), experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in english.
- On a day to day you won’t be afraid to do what’s needed to push the process forward from qualifying applications; collecting references for new hires; conducting phone screens; scheduling interviews; presenting hiring recommendations and closing candidates.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You genuinely enjoy talking to candidates, get to know them and be able to match both their needs as well as the team's needs.
- You are able to identify the best source for reaching candidates: you have experience working alongside recruiting agencies and you are an active member of the tech recruiting community.
- You have a self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude.
- You are a bit of a nerd yourself, always wanting to know tech products in depth and how they function (you've even tried to do some coding yourself!)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.