Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We are looking for an innovative and driven Sales Engineer who shares our vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products. With your contribution to Bitmovins ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
As a Sales Engineer you will
- Presenting Bitmovin’s products and services to potential customers, partners and in technical pre-sales talks
- Understanding the customer’s needs and designing flexible and scalable solutions together with the customers
- Highlighting the business values of Bitmovin products and services to developers and executives
- Helping new and existing customers to be successful with the products of Bitmovin
- Building strong and long-term relationships with our customers
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products
- Facilitating or running customer POCs and field trials
- Gain unique insights into how the biggest media and technologies companies worldwide scale and operate using Bitmovin
It would be great if you have
- Interest in Online Video Streaming
- Experience in one or more modern web development languages
- Working directly with technical customers as well as thoroughly understanding technical concepts
- Compelling presentation skills including experience presenting technical details to a diverse audience
- Experience interfacing with Sales, Marketing and Product to maximize message, sales and client acquisition
- Full professional English proficiency
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired. Apply now