Featurespace is the world leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics technology for fraud and risk management. Using machine learning and anomaly detection, our ARIC platform helps financial institutions and organizations around the globe stop fraud in real time.
But we're more than just a tech company, our biggest asset is our people who are exceptionally talented and dedicated to fighting fraud and protecting our customers from risk.
Led by CEO Martina King, one of the 25 Most Influential Women in Payments 2018, and an award-winning management team (Sunday Times, 2018), we’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success. And it's only getting better; we received more than 14 awards and accolades in 2018, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise
We are looking for a bright, energetic, highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Financial Crime business unit to successfully build and grow Featurepace’s reputation.
In your role as an Financial Crime EMEA Senior Sales Executive you will help us achieve our goals and deliver success on behalf of our customers by developing and managing a robust sales pipeline for Financial Crime in EMEA, specifically focusing on our AML Transaction Monitoring product. You will develop and use your AML & Financial Crime industry knowledge to add value to the customer at every interaction and lay the foundations for a long-term partnership.
You will work across multiple industries, with a focus on banking, payments, insurance and gaming. This role is London-based with flexibility to visit our different offices and client sites.
- Meet or exceed yearly targets
- Qualify leads and opportunities for your target accounts
- Manage sales pipeline and progress opportunities through it
- Run exceptional sales presentations – they must be better than any other vendor in any competitive process
- Ensure all communication to the customer is of a high quality, including all documents and presentations
- Create, maintain, and close plans
- Build strong relationships with customers at CxO level and be seen as a trusted advisor on AML & Financial Crime risk solutions
- Attend industry events and generate leads for the team
- Support Junior Sales People and Sales Development Representatives
- Oversight and coordination of contract and pricing negotiation ensuring that all elements of the commercials work as well as possible for both the customer and Featurespace
- Accurately reflect in Salesforce.com the status of accounts, opportunities, leads, and meetings
- Ensure the accuracy of your customer’s contact data in Salesforce.com
- Significant experience selling Enterprise Software or similar
- High achiever with excellent track record of delivering new business
- Excellent stakeholder management, project management, and organisation skills
- Experienced negotiator
- Fantastic and engaging presenter
- Advanced knowledge of the AML & Financial Crime risk market
- Proven experience of selling successfully to the Payments and/or Banking sectors
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as accounts, finance, pre-sales, project management, marketing, and SMEs
- Superb relationship building skills at an executive level and the ability to show value to customers
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint to create presentations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is desired but not essential
In addition to the above, we're looking for:
- Active listener
- Outstanding team player
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative
- A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud and financial crime prevention technologies in the world
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.
Salary & Benefits
We believe in giving you the resources you need so that innovation can thrive.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer:
- Quarterly bonus awards
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Growth share scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Career growth, training and mentoring opportunities
- Weekly team takeaway delivered to the office
- Quarterly social, team building events
- Weekly lunchtime sports clubs
- Discounted gym membership and daily exercise classes
- Fridges full of treats and drinks for lunches and snacks
- Freshly ground coffee machines and a selection of teas and other hot drinks
- Weekly board game evenings with pizza
- Cycle to Work scheme