At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Marketing Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels in EMEA. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for driving the funnel for EMEA to meet conversion and funnel goals.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue by channel.
- Use Marketing automation to send emails, use landing pages and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team for granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts as needed.
- Develop and execute plans to grow website traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing team on keyword research, optimization strategies, and audits of our web properties. Work closely with our Programs Managers to implement them and amplify our campaigns effectively.
- Join forces with various Content, Design and Website experts to ensure they support our traffic goals for SEO, Social and generating inbound links.
- Experiment with new, owned or paid channels to drive quality traffic, leads and online sales.
- Identify levers driving online sales, so that we can be predictable.
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience in software markets, ideally with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong understanding of modern marketing methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO and Content Marketing
- Proven, hands-on experience with a marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Curious and proactive person who believes the devil is in the details
- A data-driven person with strong analytical skills, or notable Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes