If you just silently nodded, you might just be the person we’re looking for to help us scale our API product!
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We’re a diverse bunch of people with shared values. Above all else, we’re kind, humble, open, and dedicated to building things our customers love.
- We build marketing data connectors that help over half a million people get data. Literally.
- Supermetrics was officially founded in 2013 as a result of our CEO Mikael’s will to win a Google t-shirt (which he did!). We’ve been profitable and growing ever since.
- Supermetrics is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and one of the hottest data startups in the world.
- If you want to learn more, check out this link.
As we’re continuing to grow rapidly, we’ve now decided to establish the first ever full-remote team! 📈
We’d love to have you in our team and contribute by: 🔧
- Creating new integrations with some of the world’s biggest data sources and figuring out how to scale from delivering that to spreadsheets to data warehouses.
- Working on expanding on our data transformation systems from our data integrations. We don’t just pass through data, we also transform data and expand on data sets.
- Solving programming problems from small to large, working with our lead architects to improve our code frameworks for performance and more.
- Help solve our mission to bring data to wherever you need it: in volume, breadth and wth intelligence.
What you probably need to know: 🔮
- Considerable hands-on experience in coding at a high level with solid understanding of object oriented programming in PHP 7 (7.4+). Much of our code is written in object-oriented strongly-typed PHP.
- Considerable hands-on experience developing applications for backend APIs (e.g. REST, RPC, SOAP).
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent would be needed.
- Knowledge of any marketing, advertising, CRM, accounting or sales data sources would definitely put you ahead of the pack.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is absolutely essential.
- We offer competitive European/North American-based salaries and benefits.
Our engineering hiring process: 📆
- We value every single person that joins our team no matter where they are. Our company and processes are as transparent as we can make them and we value diversity in people, thoughts, ideas and beliefs.
- Our process will include an assignment that should take you between 4-6 hours which gives you a chance to try out some of what we do day-to-day.
- Working in a team is essential and as such we will always be looking at how your team can work with your code as well as algorithms and syntax.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to chat with everyone or respond to every assignment. But we do our very best to do so!
Sounds like your kind of a place and challenge? Great! We can't wait to learn more about you! 🙌 Apply now