Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
At Contentsquare, we put the customer at the heart of our business! That is why we need you – an exceptional Customer Experience Manager who will provide outstanding service to our existing clients and ensure our clients become our product ambassadors.
We are looking to hire talented individuals who take pride in everything they do, build trust and care for the people around them and have the desire to develop themselves. This role will predominantly support our Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. This role will be responsible for working with our customers, involving them in our decision process and providing them with the best experience possible. In this unique role, you will build Customer Experience programs and processes in the US, from our New York office, and collaborate with the existing Customer Experience team in San Francisco and in our global offices.
What you’ll do as a CXM at Contentsquare:
- Build meaningful and trustful customer relationships through our results-driven approach and CX programs.
- Define and implement inspirational customer engagement strategies to anticipate customer needs and improve customer relationships.
- Evangelize Contentsquare’s product and values with our existing customers.
- Establish Customer Experience practices and analyze Customer Needs & Satisfaction metrics.
- Partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to manage customer’s satisfaction and ensure it is positive.
- Build a loyalty and satisfaction program along with organizing user clubs.
- Meet with each client to build a custom designed relationship/program.
- Organize product immersion sessions and create a strong product feedback loop between our product teams and customers.
- Organize Events for existing customers to reinforce engagement, adoption, and retention.
- Plan and send customer newsletters and communications on latest company news.
To succeed in the role, you have/are:
- 5+ years of work experience in the SaaS and/or digital sector
- A self-starter with a genuine desire to create an exceptional and meaningful customer experience
- A skilled networker and an ambassador of any product you support
- Comfortable taking initiative to bring on new ideas and present them to senior leaders, executives, and stakeholders
- A creative thinker who is not afraid to take risks and to engage a wide audience
- Excellent time management and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- A project manager with an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Keen to travel to our domestic and international customers
- Ability to quickly ramp up on different tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now