Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
We're looking for our first Global Traffic Coordinator, based in our office in Paris.
Directly reporting to Fanny, our Director of Global Design, you will be the bridge between our Design teams and the other internal teams requiring their services, based in different locations (France, US, UK...).
This role requires an extremely organised individual and an excellent communicator and team player. You'll be part of a fast-growing international company, with lots of opportunities to grow!
On a typical day, you might:
- Create schedules that will ensure that the work will be completed in good conditions and high quality delivery by the Contentsquare Studio within the deadlines to drive awareness, engagement, retention and leads
- Review daily workloads with creative, marketing, customer success & other internal departments and adjust assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
- Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Make sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates.
- Act as the mediator between all services to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
- Inform stakeholders to get approvals or gather assets to complete work.
- Keep in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need internal attention.
- Coordinate with the Global Director of Design on exceptional extra budget needed and all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Prepare production estimates based on briefings from internal teams
- Ensure the use and adoption of the corporate branding guidelines on a global scale
- Collaborate on the build of projects (about Contentsquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to the execution
What you'll need to succeed (Hard skills):
- Fluent in English and French
- At least a good first experience of collaborating on international creative projects involving strategy, planification from initial conception to final delivery and beyond (internships or apprenticeships included).
- Solid knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After effects)
- Basic skills in prototype tools Sketch, Figma, Invision
- Basic skills in video production
- Experience collaborating in cross functional teams
- Excelled in the planification of complex and last minute projects
We'd love to meet you (Soft skills):
- Enthusiastic & good sense of humor
- Team player and good team spirit
- Curious & Creative thinker, not afraid to challenge a brief
- Good artistic, video and digital culture
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders, fully autonomous
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-driven information
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now