GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We’re looking for a proactive and service-oriented Recruitment Coordinator to ensure we provide candidates with the best possible recruiting experience.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will own candidate experience, refining processes and communicating consistently with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to ensure a pleasant and seamless recruiting process for all parties.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for candidates from all over the world
- You will be responsible for providing candidates with an outstanding interview experience
- You will coordinate and schedule phone-, video- and on-site interviews
- You will work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process and strive for excellence
- You will proactively bring forth ideas and suggestions to improve the candidate experience
- You'll support the Recruiters in administrative daily tasks and in ongoing projects to improve Talent Acquisition
- You'll proofread job descriptions as well as post them on suitable job boards and analyze success
- You have relevant experience coordinating recruitment processes for in-demand people from around the globe
- You love to impress people with an outstanding level of service
- You love being in contact with people at every stage in their career
- You are well organized and can stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language
- Extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is critical to your success
- Ideally you have experience working with Greenhouse (our ATS)
- Ideally you have experience in project management
- Be part of the People Team with the mission of creating the best employee journey
- With our 500+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
Please send in your CV in English through the form below. Apply now