Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today
The Professional Services Consultant is an integral part of the services organization and a customer-facing representative of the company. The consultant is responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are implemented within a customer’s organization in such a way as to meet or exceed a customer’s reasonable expectations of the solution’s technical and business benefits.
The Professional Services Consultant’s role requires a hard-working and enthusiastic person with strong technical and communication skills who is able to establish and maintain trusted technical advisor status. The ability to travel to and work from a customer’s own office or site is essential as and when required.
- Maintain sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and operate all of Nexthink’s products at an advanced level of competency during a project implementation.
- Own complete technical engagement lifecycle: from initial assignment through to successful delivery, sign off and billing with no customer disputes:
--Be able to understand project requirements as documented in a “Statement Of Work”;
--Install and configure Nexthink in line with the agreed solution design and prepare all relevant technical project deliverables;
--Understand customer requirements regarding compliance and cybersecurity so as to be able to advise and implement a relevant Nexthink solution in line with industry best practices.
--Implement all technical aspects of service delivery to the required standard of quality.
- Be committed to customer satisfaction and referenceability.
- Educate and empower Nexthink customers to take full advantage of the solution so that it is fully adopted.
- For projects of appropriate size and complexity, perform as the engagements lead Technical Consultant under the direction of an Engagement Manger.
- Work collaboratively in teams consisting of Nexthink partner technical consultants.
- Seek to continuously improve relevant skills and knowledge to perform role and maintain current on Nexthink as new versions of the product are released.
- Be prepared to coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the project with other teams, such as Sales, Presales, Support, Product Management and Engineering.
- Contribute to our community forums by posting and publishing articles.
- This position requires travelling in the Romandie region and time to time in Southern Europe.