Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are looking for a talented senior product manager to help us accelerate our product(s) adoption thanks to a new innovative product that will provide actionable insights automatically to our users. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, and growth of this new product, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts to help shape the Global Vision of Contentsquare and democratize analytics.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
- Understand and measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the head of product to define your team’s OKR.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape and define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks.
You have strong technical knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written
- You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details
- You have a first experience with product data.
- You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
- You are familiar with AI concepts.
Please note: Though we do not have an immediate opening for this position, we are currently building pipeline and expect to formally reach out to applicants within the next couple of weeks.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now