Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Are you looking to participate in the development of software that revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Angular?
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Tech Lead!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular using Node.js APIs. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
- Lead and mentor technically a square on the application team
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to microservices - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Contributing to projects, pairing other developers and mentoring fewer experienced ones
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Take key role in technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at ContentSquare
Stack : NodeJS, Angular, VueJS, Kafka, Nest...
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 5 years’ experience on back and front end development as well. NodeJS and Angular have no big secrets for you.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to work with people having excellence skills in some areas
- If you are a challenger-driven, a team player and want to contribute to an on promise technical stack
- If you share our “quality-focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now