Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
About the role:
As a Solutions Expert, you will be part of the Customer Success team, working with customers to realize fast time-to-value from their Contentsquare investment.
The Solutions Expert team is accountable for driving product adoption and building relationships with key end-users to deliver enablement programs tailored to their business needs and defined use cases. In this role, you will serve as a reference for customers around the optimal use and adoption of the Contentsquare platform.
This role also serves as a bridge between the Product and the Customer Success teams to advocate on behalf of customer requests and needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a client-facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You enjoy being a problem solver and being an insight provider that shines in data storytelling. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven, and eager to learn.
- Build and deliver tailored enablement programs to key users, including platform & insights training, certification, via onsite and remote meetings
- Design and lead use case workshops to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals
- Gather and share feedback to internal teams for continuous improvement of our programs & product
- Foster collaboration with Product team to support communication in both directions: advocate on behalf of the customer to product teams & coordinate with product teams on projects impacting customers
- Collaborate with customers to produce value cases and tailored use cases
- Partner with Success Managers to build concrete ROI cases
- Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop innovative strategies, tools, and methodologies to increase usage and Product stickiness
- Participate in client meetings with Success Managers to understand their digital strategy and key business objectives
- Be the expert for new product features for internal teams and customers
- Contribute to knowledge library and enablement resources (eLearning, use case library, certification, documentation, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field
- 2-4+ years experience in an analytical role in Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, client-facing experience, and a customer-first attitude
- A good understanding of web analytics and website optimization and a strong interest in technology, software, and the internet
- Highly structured work approach and the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Fluency in a second language (Dutch speaking preferred)
- Knowledgeable with web/app development & performance (HTML, CSS, JS, tagging technologies, SDK, Swift)
- Strong knowledge and experience with CRO and A/B Testing
- Experience with SQL, Python, or BI Tools (ie. Google Data Studio) and a keen interest in developing technical skills
- Knowledge or experience with UI/UX or Cognitive Science
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now