We are looking for an ERP (NetSuite) Developer / Administrator to manage our core systems, support the organization and drive processes and system enhancements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment under such a key role that will directly impact business agility and success.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in NetSuite ERP development and administration with strong interest in Salesforce CRM. (Ultimately, he will “own” the ERP, and shall be open to drive and lead other business systems within the team).
He/she should be business savy. Passion for Business support, and extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.
He/she must be able to work independently once given the direction and objectives
Primary Responsibilities - NetSuite:
- Support NetSuite ERP implementation (including Requirements review, Technical Architecture recommendations, Design, Test).
- Administer and Develop NetSuite platform (including troubleshooting, managing and setting-up users, prioritize customization, owns Configurations Permissions and Security).
- Integrate NetSuite with other systems (SFDC, BambooHR, Xactly, Mulesoft, Expensify….)
- Support End user Training.
Secondary Responsibilities – Other Business Systems (SFDC…):
As part of the Business System team, you will lead and support other systems enhancements projects.
- Design, Configure, Project Manage and ultimately deliver enhancements and new functionality to support the business.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments (including Data load / Conversion).
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable and documented.