Calling all creative wizards who can turn a company that builds awesome, yet complex software into a memorable and desirable brand!
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. Five of the ten largest banks in the U.S. rely on Camunda, along with a community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian who design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company. Our users can be found in 190 countries, and based on our “remote first” strategy, Camunda employees are distributed around the globe in Europe, North America and Asia.
What you’ll do:
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and creative strategy in order to create an amazing experience across every channel
- Research, develop and implement Camunda’s “brand promise”
- Lead the ideation, art direction, copy and design of brand projects from start to finish
- Work with all members of the marketing team to ensure a seamless brand experience online and offline
- Collaborate with the digital marketing, demand gen, events and broader marketing team to execute high impact brand campaigns and programs, develop effective sales tools, and deliver amazing brand experiences at live and virtual events
- Lead and mentor an exceptional creative team, as well as hire and develop new talent
- Act as an integral part of the marketing leadership, reporting directly to the CMO.
What you’ll bring along:
- 10+ years of experience in brand and creative roles with at least 5 years in enterprise software, SaaS or Cloud
- Experience in brand research and strategy developing and implementing striking technology brands
- A genuine passion for relating to IT audiences, and making complex concepts easy to understand and actionable for users of all levels
- Exceptional copywriting and creative storytelling skills
- Strong “digital DNA” and extensive web design and UX experience
- Experience building out in-house creative operations including copywriting, design, video, presentations, incl. partnerships with external agencies/contractors
- Strong communicator and collaborator; comfortable working with executives across functions as well as geographic and cultural boundaries
- Player/coach who is passionate about developing and mentoring creative teams in a fast-moving, high-growth environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working in international, remotely distributed teams
- Bachelors or Masters degree
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision)
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible time off
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now