At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for a German Localization and Content Specialist who is a German-native speaker with high English-language proficiency and a passion for writing compelling content to join our growing marketing team. As the primary German content writer and translator at Camunda, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing relevant key content for our German-speaking audience. Additionally, you’ll be working with our content marketing manager in drafting and developing high quality adaptations and translations of our English content.
Our target audiences are software developers, enterprise architects, and IT executives, so we are looking for someone who has a strong ability to digest complex technical concepts and turn them into simple, compelling messages.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of producing compelling German-language content across various channels.
- Write short and long-form content including case studies, emails, whitepapers, blog articles, etc.
- Localize key marketing assets into German for various stakeholders inside and outside the marketing team, adapting the language to a German industry audience and different target groups.
- Localize new and updated content of the German website, perform ongoing quality checks and trigger localization of multimedia assets with all involved teams, as well as help to establish and optimize the web localization process together with technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team for German speaking customers to identify and write external facing German content for various target groups.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders like sales, product and marketing in developing content strategies for our German-speaking audiences and cooperate on the development of storytelling formats.
What you’ll bring along:
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- 3 - 4 years of B2B (German) content writing experience. Previous experience of writing for a technical audience is a must.
- A strong track record of producing sales-enabling and high-converting content is required.
- Excellent writing skills in German (native-level). Proficiency in English is a must.
- A strong editorial eye and attention to detail.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive salary & full benefits, including 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out www.camunda.com/career. Apply now