At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department Description:
Camunda's consulting team assists prospects and customers from evaluation to production operation. Our activities range from technical demos and proof of concept workshops, to standardized training courses lasting several days, to individual workshops and consulting sessions.
The Technical Coordinator is a role with a lot of customer contact in post-sales consulting. You will assist our enterprise customers from the technical side - from the moment of license acquisition to the go-live of the respective projects and beyond.
You will work closely with our customer success managers and support experts, as well as with the trainers and consultants from your team. Together you ensure that our customers' strategic projects are successful right from the start.
For this role, you should have enthusiasm for innovative software technologies. Even if you may not be an expert in programming, you should have fun trying out small snippets and examples of coding and new frameworks.
What you’ll do:
- You map customer requirements to our consulting portfolio and always find the right training or workshop and the right experts for a customer’s needs
- Together with our customer success managers, you will develop individual adoption journeys for our customers
- You organize consulting assignments (assignment scoping, finding appointments and experts, follow-up with CSM)
- You will actively work on customer inquiries as part of Enterprise Remote Consulting
- You implement code snippets and examples
What you’ll bring along:
- You are proficient in programming with Java, familiar with current frameworks and technologies in the Java environment
- You have already worked in an environment in which software was developed in a professional context
- You already have experience in the areas of consulting, pre-sales, customer success management or technical support
- With your empathy and strong analytical skills, you can quickly empathize with your customers' problems
- You have a hands-on mentality and therefore you are not afraid to tackle difficult problems and purposefully work out solutions
- You are highly motivated and enjoy teamwork
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English
- Additional language skills would be a plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now