At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Territory Development Representative will be the frontline contact for lead generation (inbound and outbound), working diligently to help build and execute on a highly productive pipeline generation strategy that doesn’t exist today.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with demand gen on target account inbound leads to qualify and provide applicable Qualification Calls with AEs
- Execute outbound lead generation activities to provide applicable Qualification Calls with AEs
- Provide an ongoing nurturing function for leads
- Execute tactical tasks as needed to drive attendance to Marketing and other events
What you’ll bring along:
- Positive attitude, contributing to the overall culture of Camunda both as an individual and through team engagements
- 2-3+ years relevant experience
- Willingness to learn and be coached, drive to succeed, and passion for as well as to drive to develop as a software sales professional
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision)
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible time off
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now