Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 22 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Description du poste
As Chief of Staff, your role will be to support both the CEO and COO in scaling JobTeaser in the coming years, structuring efficiency routines at all levels and managing strategic projects across departments towards reaching company goals.
As such, you will be involved in most critical and strategic aspects of the company:
- Strategy: you will work on a daily basis with both COO and CEO and thus have a deep understanding of the strategy. You will build ad-hoc business cases through analysis and internal / external information gathering, to help decision making.
- Execution: you will help the department heads to clarify their specific strategy, define their KPIs and OKRs, and prepare the quarterly OKRs and KPIs follow-ups.
- Project Management: you will structure and oversee the most impactful projects across the company and between departments, coordinate complex project streams and stakeholders and define project management best practices.
- High-impact missions: you will lead yourself some projects or short-term missions depending on the priorities: M&A, Fundraising, ...
- Internal Efficiency: you will work on internal best practices and documentation / training material to increase efficiency of the organization and working methods..
- Finally, you will also be involved in the day-to-day job of a CEO / COO, helping to prepare board presentations, all-hands decks, etc.
You will be managed directly by Nicolas, the COO and your top priorities will evolve with the priorities of the company. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the top management of a scale-up and gain tremendous experience along the way.
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Deep analytical and systemic thinking
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent in French and English, German a plus
- Aligned with our strong values: Humility, Commitment, Agility, Enthusiasm
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of 230 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)