As we continue our journey to becoming the world’s No.1 brand in Complete Nutrition, it is crucial that we maintain the highest standards of data within our Operations.
We now have the exciting opportunity for an Operations Executive to join our team, maintaining our ERP system and owning the day-to-day input duties. You will work with the Operations team, based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, reporting into our Demand Manager.
This role would suit someone who enjoys detail-oriented tasks, has excellent communication skills and a passion for learning about demand and supply chain for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
- SKU & Supplier data - Creating new Suppliers, SKUs, BOMs & demand plans in Netsuite as necessary and maintaining this data
- Purchase Orders – Assisting the material planners to create Purchase Orders for materials and receipt of those materials upon arrival at the manufacturing site
- Work Orders & Assembly Builds – Assisting the production planners to create Work Orders for planned production, to update the Work Orders in line with the production plan and to create Assembly Builds in line with the production reports
- Transfer Orders & Intercompany Purchase Orders - Creating Transfer Orders & Intercompany Purchase orders for all moving goods, ensuring that the Transfer Orders & Intercompany Purchase Orders are receipted on arrival at warehouse
- Stock reconciliation – Ensuring that the stock position on Netsuite is reconciled with site stock reports to identify & rectify inconsistencies
- Netsuite Reporting - Create & distribute reports from Netsuite to improve visibility of Netsuite data within the business
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate super communication skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite, production, purchasing and finance are highly desirable but not essential
- Flexible in the workplace
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)