We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant and growing Delivery team as an Implementation Consultant, to be based in our Atlanta, GA office. This role will be involved in the later stages of the sales cycle and delivery activities working alongside Implementation, Data Science, Project Management and Business Analysts.
The role requires a strong balance of both technical and commercial acumen to support the delivery of projects to customers. You will need to work with key customer stakeholders to understand requirements and prepare the environment, data, processes, etc. to ensure a successful project delivery.
Day to Day
- Support the delivery of a successful ARIC implementation project including helping our customers to prepare for a successful project
- Support our customers throughout the life-cycle of an ARIC deployment, from scoping through to handing over to post-live support and maintenance
- Provide onsite support during projects at customer site – approximately 70% of your time will be on site with customers
- Provide training and knowledge transfer for our customers (delivering projects at Featurespace, ARIC product features, roadmap, ML & ARIC best practice) through workshops and meetings
- Provide direct input to customised demos, workshops, and scoping sessions as part of the project delivery
- Work with the customer to define and manage detailed scope, delivery strategy, success criteria and implementation plans – ensuring that scope in SoW is kept on track and is in line with client expectations
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Account Manager to ensure key milestones for the project are met or obstacles mitigated
- Act as the on-site point of contact for the Featurespace Delivery team, to ensure delivery of customer data and meet our Implementation team’s requirements for deployment (permissions, support, environments, endpoints, security etc.)