We are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic Risk Strategy Consultant to join our ever-growing Product Delivery function here at Featurespace, to be based out of our Atlanta office.
Our Risk Strategy Consultants help us achieve our goals and deliver success on behalf of our customers by taking responsibility for designing and building rules-based solutions within our ARIC Fraud Hub platform to detect and prevent fraudulent behaviour experienced by our customers, and by consulting with our customers’ strategy and analytics users, sharing knowledge and best practices of using the ARIC analytics tools.
Day to Day
- Responsibility for the creation and ownership of customer-specific rule sets, both to support our adaptive behavioral models or as stand-alone solutions for customers in different industries during customer deliveries and once in production
- Work directly with customers (internal and external) during project delivery to gain a detailed understanding of the customer, system, process, and data – ensuring that their rules, data, and functional requirements are fully extracted, captured, and understood by the Featurespace team, and are subsequently incorporated to deliver an optimal ARIC solution
- Act as a fraud industry expert – liaise with and coach key stakeholders and customers to ensure joined up approach to fraud prevention and an understanding of underlying trends
- Own the creation of standard best practice rules aligning to our standard products and data schemas to aid simple, streamlined project deployments to our customers
- Become an expert using our internal rules language – holding a deep technical understanding of how rules are built and perform efficiently
- Deliver on-the-job coaching to develop other team members (e.g. design of analysis, problem solving techniques, fraud trends, and prevention techniques)
- Assist the Featurespace Support and Customer Success teams in handling rules-based customer support queries
- Support Data Science teams in customer proof of concepts to deeply understand the fraud patterns within historical data sets in order to build efficient rules that complement our models and demonstrate our excellence as a market leader in Adaptive Behavioral Analytics