Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
As a Finance Data Analyst, you will have one foot in the Data & Analytics organisation, with engineers, analysts and data scientists, and the other in finance to help accelerate the growth of WeTransfer. You’ll play an important role in the finance department and you’ll be involved with everything from data source to dashboard. Be it fundamental design of the company’s data model together with Data & Analytics, creating dashboards, or conducting research to answer complex questions. You will become the beacon of quantitative analytics in the finance organisation.
Cooperating with a wide range of product teams from Amsterdam, New York and Los Angeles you will be expected to drive organisation-wide projects to improve our analytics capability. This is a great opportunity if you want to explore a career in strategic data science as part of a highly analytical finance team, while staying in touch with cutting edge cloud technology and exchange ideas with a wide range of data professionals.
- Independently perform analyses and interpret the results
- Communicate analyses and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Create dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- Participate in pro-active research projects where we provide novel insights to internal teams
What we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience from working with analytics and data science in a data-driven company
- Thorough understanding of the P&L and budgeting processes
- Deep knowledge of data modeling and ETL/ELT
- Strong SQL skills
- The ability to transform business questions into tracking requirements
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: