Title: Technical Consultant
Skills: Application Configuration, Application Support, troubleshooting, SAAS, cloud technology
Location: DLF Cyber Hub, Gurugram
We’re the global leader in workspace scheduling technology. We make it easy to find and book space to meet up and work together. We provide workspace scheduling software to over 1,000 of the world’s biggest brands, integrating meeting room and workspace reservation solutions that help remove friction in the workplace and free businesses and their people up to get the most out of their working day.
- Handle Project tasks for Onboarding clients
- Should possess strong product knowledge of Condeco Products & its configuration
- Engage with the customer for technical consultation and application configuration
- Customer issue analysis
- Support customer through user acceptance testing process
- Take ownership of escalated deployment issues through to resolution
- Provide guidance to customers regarding best practices and system configuration
- Co-ordination with different team in order to provide best solution to customers
- Documentation on technical areas
- Experience of providing Support over call or email to Global clients.
- Experience in application configuration of SaaS delivered cloud applications
- Excellent analytical skills with problem solving techniques.
- Experience in client facing role providing technical delivery or support
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Excellent customer service and Exceptional communication skills.
- Hands on Experience for supporting technical issues and queries raised by the clients
- Troubleshooting and Analytical Skills
- Basic knowledge about MS Azure – App Insights, SQL and other Microsoft Technologies
- Free - Cab facility
- Health insurance fully paid – Spouse, Children and Parents
- Accident insurance fully paid
- 25 annual holidays
- 7 paid sick days
- 10 public holidays
- On call allowance
- Night shift allowance
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Condeco are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment for all employees