Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
As the Office Manager Assistant, you will be responsible for day-to-day coordinating activities, office maintenance, ordering supplies and office events for our Munich office. The Office Manager Assistant will be actively involved within the office and be the face of the company working closely with our current Office Manager who is based in our London office.
Contentsquare is experiencing exceptional development and international growth.This internship will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your missions proactively will be valued. This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills on various topics!
This internship could start as soon as possible on a full time contract for at least 12 months.
On a typical day you might:
- Manage first level maintenance & miscellaneous repairs.
- Do office tours to ensure proper operation of the equipment and be proactive in their quick resolution.
- Order, track and manage supplies inventory, manage replenishment orders (supplies, food, coffee machine, etc.).
- Manage employee requests for all purchases (current supplies, access badge, business cards, etc.)
- Receive and dispatch postal mail.
- Assist in planning and organising internal events.
- Implement happiness at work initiatives, be proactive in submitting new ideas so that Contentsquare becomes a great place to work for our employees.
- Ad hoc diary and meeting arrangements for the management team Assist the UK HR team with translation of documents
What we are looking for:
- You are a student/recent graduate and are looking for a long internship.
- You speak German and have a good level of English.
- You do not necessarily have a first experience in Office management but you have a true sense of service with a voluntary character (experience in client facing or user support is a plus).
- Reactive, you excel in priority management.
- Your social side will help you evolve into a young and challenging startup.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now