GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. To support our growing offices in the US, we are searching for an experienced Senior HR Manager. Reporting to the HR International Team Lead in our headquarters in Berlin and being a part of the HR International team, you will work very closely with the Regional Director, and other stakeholders in the US offices, and the People Team in Berlin.
In this role, you will support our mission of delivering incredible experiences in the US, by ensuring that our employees are properly onboarded and set up for success in our company. You’ll be the point person between the regional teams and stakeholders in Berlin HQ to ensure the employee experience is excellent and aligned on a global level.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a role across international cultures while scaling the fastest-growing region of a tech unicorn.
In the HR Services Team, we aim to achieve an amazing and coherent employee experience for our GetYourGuide colleagues worldwide, throughout their entire employment journey. Our goal is to help the company scale with a high level of operational efficiency and by providing excellent HR services that make our employees proud to work for GetYourGuide.
- Be a subject matter expert and drive independently the full employee life cycle from onboarding, contract management, payroll to benefits administration, performance management, and offboarding with US focus
- Define and drive competitive and up-to-date compensation & benefits programs for the US offices in collaboration with different stakeholders and third-party providers
- Consult and work closely with people managers on employee engagement and retention, performance management, and employee development
- Drive complex and strategic initiatives that contribute high impact on GetYourGuide’s and People Team’s mission and strategic vision
- Be the go-to-person of employees and people managers for HR-related requests. Also, act as a liaison with a legal partner to resolve legal concerns if any
- Continuously review our HR systems infrastructures, optimize processes and ensure regulatory compliance in the country
- 5+ years experience in a similar People Operations role with US focus
- In-depth experience with the US employment law and compliance, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and payroll
- Strong people skills, including communicating and cultivating strong relationships with stakeholders across different countries and seniority levels
- Flexibility to operate at a strategic level and also perform all tactical HR-related topics
- A solution-oriented and resilient mindset to tackle challenges with a pragmatic approach and adapt to changes
- Be able to travel when needed to different offices within the US
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Own your development: Personal Growth Budget, regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences, and our network of industry experts in our GetYourGuide GrowthHub
- Paid time off (PTO): 20 days of paid vacation plus Federal Holidays
- Benefits: 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment), medical, dental, and vision benefits, employee add-on packages e.g FSA, HSA, and Employee Assistance Program
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summit, regular team events, etc.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Apply now