It all started with a Google t-shirt
Supermetrics is the #1 marketing reporting automation tool and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We were founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt and have been profitable and growing ever since. We are now growing our Atlanta team with the first-ever Talent Acquisition Manager!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We’re a diverse bunch of people with shared values. Above all else, we’re kind, humble, open, and dedicated to building things our customers love.
- We build marketing data connectors that help over half a million people get data. Literally.
- Our more well-known customers include L’Oreal, Disney, Samsung, Dyson, and Warner Bros. (but we also serve thousands of agencies and smaller companies).
- Supermetrics was officially founded in 2013 as a result of our CEO Mikael’s will to win a Google t-shirt (which he did!). We’ve been profitable and growing ever since.
- If you want to learn more, check out this link.
Do you get fired up about finding the perfect talent for an open role and enjoy helping your colleagues with all things people related?
We are now looking for an Atlanta-based Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team. Your main task will be to take our Atlanta team’s recruitment to the next level, along with a splash of general HR responsibilities. You will be part of our People Operations team otherwise located in our Helsinki HQ.
Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
At the moment, our Atlanta team consists of Sales Executives, and in addition to adding more sales professionals to the team, going forward, we will be growing our Customer Support and Data Engineering teams as well. You will own the full recruitment cycle from start to finish with the help of the hiring managers. You will also support the team in general HR matters, such as employee life cycle management, employment law, and payroll coordination together with our outsourced payroll.
To be successful in this role, we hope you have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition, including sourcing, contacting prospective candidates, and interviewing
- Experience in general HR matters
- Great organizational skills to manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Proactive and persistent attitude with the ability to work independently as your People Operations colleagues are based in a different time zone
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to grow your skills and career as we scale, and join the Atlanta team in the initial stages of its growth journey
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy and a chance for you to take ownership of your role
- Support for your personal and career growth
- A competitive salary and benefits
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
If this looks like your cup of tea, apply now.