Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
As a Solution Expert based in Paris, you will be part of the Customer Success Team, working very closely with the Customer Success Manager.
The Solution Expert will guide and train new clients to achieve in the optimal use and adoption of the Contentsquare platform.
You will also be accountable for developing a deeper understanding of Contentsquare’s product capabilities, with the aim of spreading an innovative analysis methodology to our clients. You are ideally an excellent problem solver and insight provider that shines in data storytelling.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to contribute to the development of our rising Solution Expert function within France. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven and eager to learn.
On a typical day, you may:
- Participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use and Contentsquare awareness across your portfolio of customers
- For new clients, ensure solution enablement in client’s organisation: Coordinate the implementation of the Contentsquare tag; Identify key users of the solution; Build a training program which suits their needs, profiles and constraints; Engage clients in the use of the solution by providing dedicated and tailored support which align with their strategic business goals; Lead workshop sessions and guide users on their path to certification and autonomy
- Advocate on the behalf of the customer and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop strategies to increase usage and stickiness with the product
- Create value by producing analysis and customized workshops with the customer based on job functions and verticals while leveraging innovative approaches, tools, and methodologies in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Be the go-to-lead for the adoption and awareness of new features with a proactive and consultative approach with customers
- Participate in client meetings with Customer Success Managers to understand customers’ business challenges and ensure Contentsquare usage is effectively targeting the customers’ key objectives and KPIs
- Maintain knowledge of new product features to address the customer’s business needs, including attending new feature workshops and training
We'd love to meet you:
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have 2+ years experience in a client facing role using analytical tools in Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital
- You have strong communication skills and a customer-first attitude
- You are at ease with owning a project from A to Z and managing multiple projects at the same time
- You endorse a « teacher » approach and providing guidance to your interlocutors
- You have the ability to adapt to different clients’ situations and provide the best suited solutions
- You have a logical and analytical mindset, with a great passion for problem solving
- You demonstrate a strong interest in the Internet, software, and technology; Most notably, you have a good understanding of web analytics and website optimization
- You have a robust knowledge of the digital analytics market
Ways to stand up out from the crowd:
- Italian, Spanish... any of those languages would be a plus
- Knowledge in CRO / AB Testing
- You hold a degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, statistics or another related UX field
- Web development knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, tagging technologies)
- Skills in SQL and any other data exploration languages
- Experience with BI tools (ie Looker)
- User Experience or Cognitive Science knowledge
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now