Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We’re looking for a creative marketer with a passion for technology to join our team in our Munich office. This is a unique role where the candidate will be responsible for creating a variety of cut-through marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Accountable for creative marketing campaigns across DACH to drive leads, engagement, and new logo acquisition.
- Responsible for creating and executing cut-through campaigns by industry, persona, and pain points via marketing channels (e.g. email, social, direct mail).
- Support the team to develop automated lifecycle marketing programmes
- Lead a bespoke, sales-driven ABM programme targeting high-value accounts.
- Work closely with the global content teams to leverage and create client and industry content pieces for campaigns
- Refine and grow our marketing campaigns - create, test and execute strategy and campaigns; measure, report on, and adapt over time
- Ensure the German website and paid media channels are fully optimised working with our external agencies and internal performance centres of excellence
- Management of creative resources including designers and other agency personnel
- 2+ years of experience of working in a campaigns role preferably for a technology company
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in general outbound campaigns and more strategic Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Working proficiency in email marketing and CRMs tools (Hubspot and SFDC desirable)
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys being data-driven in their campaign approach by constantly monitoring and optimising results
- Loves to get creative and can bring new and innovative ways to engage with potential clients
- Enjoys being part of a team and creating success together.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now