Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Content Square is seeking a Revenue Operations / Deal Desk Analyst to join our industry-leading and dynamic team.
As a Revenue Operations/ Deal Desk Manager Operations Manager, your work will involve driving the systems, data, and processes required to provide sales and business leadership with both the customer and sales information needed to make sound business decisions.
You will be an integral partner to Contentsquare Sales teams supporting its business via Salesforce and other business tools for system adoption, as well as providing critical business reporting.
You will also be a key founding member of the permanent deal desk team, helping to make deals happen, process and book deals, and taking ownership of your area of responsibility working closely with the local senior leadership.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
This role will be essential to supporting our Sales Leadership team and Sales Executives and presents a unique opportunity to be part of an Operations team that will help Contentsquare drive continued and accelerate growth over the next 2-5 years.
You are highly numerate:
- Preparation, checking and analysis of business data sets, bringing insight to leadership so that they can make data-driven decisions.
- Build repeatable dashboard / insight solutions to drive self-service over time, working with Salesforce administration and Business Intelligence functions within Contentsquare.
- Strong skills in use of Salesforce and excellent Excel or Google Sheet skills essential.
- Business Intelligence tools a bonus.
You understand how Sales Operations works:
- Maintenance of Salesforce data (contract dates / status / values / amendments, sources) for new logo business.
- Maintenance of Salesforce data for recurring business: for example, creation of renewal opportunities for the year ahead, checking values, ensuring the team is focusing on the right customer at the right time.
You love helping close deals / Deal Desk:
- Deal construction
o Gather info on offer construction & different options
o Bridge sales / finance to agree on booking rules & commission rules according to the specific deal (with management approval and review where required)
o Contribute to building a Deal Desk library to establish some clear guidelines on most popular deal structures (Sales can then also be informed and be aware as they prepare their scenarios)
o Recommend and help Sales Executive apply the deal structure in Salesforce + facilitate approvals if necessary
- Deal booking validation:
o Check that the PO/contract signed is reflected properly in the CRM (Products, duration, volumes, auto-renew, volumes etc)
o Check all approvals have been completed successfully
o If something is not clear, check with the Sales Executive / finance / billing/ legal or whoever is needed to get the deal closed
o Validate deal closed in Salesforce
o Activate Salesforce contract record accurately
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years relevant experience in a Sales Ops / Business Ops capacity building operational infrastructure and revenue efficiency for high-growth SaaS technology firms.
- Clear, concise and solution-focused communication
- Advanced analytical & Excel skills and experience working with complex datasets.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, and BI tools such as Data Studio (especially), Power BI and Tableau for data visualization a bonus
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users
- Strong business / commercial acumen and understanding of Business analysis
- Highly organized person, adept at prioritizing (time management, managing multiple projects) with proactive sense of urgency
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated and passionate. Possesses a natural curiosity to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced building strong cross-functional working relationships
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.